Early Chapter Houses
Established in 1915, the Alpha Chi Chapter moved into its first house at 140 N. Grant Street in 1915. As the chapter grew, the women moved into several homes, including 129 Sheetz Street, 12 Sheetz Street and 129 S. Grant Street. In May 1920, the chapter wrote, “The house committee is already scouring West Lafayette for a suitable home for next year. We only hope we can find a more spacious one as that is absolutely essential to our growing needs.”
Pictured: 129 Sheetz Street